24-25 Regions Restructured
Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
New Region Map
Did you know...
Texas Academy members can attend events in ANY region, regardless of residence. Regions serve as a way to have leadership across the state that guarantees all members are represented. They also allow us to host events throughout the state. Please check out our current list of events as roll out our event equality initiative!
History & Research
- 2016- Region structure was introduced to members
- April 2022- Dissemination of a member survey to garner feedback on region structure
- May/June 2022- Ideation of Region Task Force
- Fall 2022- Formation of Regional Task Force
- January 2023- Summary of key learnings and recommendations from Region Task Force
- February 2023- Open discussion and strategizing of next steps with Board of Directors
- April 2023- Webinar hosted for all members and shared in the newsletter. Feedback accepted for two months.
- July 2023- New regions proposed based on member population, geography, and member feedback presented to key stakeholders and solicited final comments.
- August 2023- Finalized regions based on all research presented to Board of Directors.
- September 2023- Published new regions in member newsletter and started search for 24-25 Region Directors.
- New Logo
- Search function based on zipcode