Company: Ben E. Keith Foods
Position Offered: Healthcare Business Application Specialist Job Description: Business Application Support / Health & Nutrition Specialist Food – Administration, 7600 Will Rogers Blvd., Fort Worth, Texas
For more than a century, Ben E. Keith Company has been a leader in fine food and premium beverage distribution, and we strive to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our Food Division is a complete broad line multi-state distributor, and our Beverage Division operates throughout the state of Texas as a proud distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, craft and import beer brands, spirits, and wine.
We are dedicated to the growth and success of our business, our customers, and our employees—continuing our commitment to delivering quality since 1906.
OVERVIEW: The Business Applications Support Specialist will be responsible for in the field training and support on all current and future customer and employee facing applications with the responsibility of training our Healthcare and Non-Commercial Customers on Ben E Keith web-based applications including but not limited to: Entrée Pay/EZ Pay ACH Applications, eMenuManage for Health and Nutrition, ENTRÉE System, and KBIT Customer Reporting System.
- Engage with customer one-on-one to assure custom, accurate and complete menu development services and training are provided including dietary extensions and texture modifications for healthcare. Coordinate setup, custom menu production, and implementation of customer menu solutions.
- Coordinate training on menu system capabilities for each functional area within the system including menu and recipe development, product and nutritional data load, individual resident preference tray card setup inventory management, and ordering interface. Training to be provided for internal team members, division healthcare specialists, division sales representatives, and customers.
- Provide training, technical support and troubleshooting for customers utilizing our menu system. This includes phone, email, web, and in-person/on-site assistance as may be required based on individual customer need.
- Provide initial field training for new users working with any of the above customer facing applications.
- Coordinate training on menu system capabilities for each functional area within the system including menu and recipe development, product and nutritional data load, individual resident preference tray card setup inventory management, and ordering interface.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics Required. Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Nutrition and Dietetics Technician Registered (NDTR) Licensure Highly Preferred
- Food Service background with recipe costing, food service inventory, menu development and sales experience.
- Knowledgeable in the federal and state rules and regulations for long-term care facilities, assisted living, independent communities, acute care, rehab care, correctional facilities, child nutrition programs and other business units as may be required to provide client nutrition information in the future
- Must maintain CEU requirements and licensure to stay informed of regulatory changes.
- Obtain and maintain ServSafeTM Certification This job requires travel, some overnight, for in-person training, consulting, and industry events. This position will be working with customers and Ben E. Keith personnel in all divisions.
- Ability to effectively present information to vendors, customers and employees in a written and or verbal format
- Ability to work successfully in team environment under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to express Ben E. Keith total value program to prospects and customers
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, assignments and tasks, monitoring use of time and appropriately using equipment, facilities and materials to provide timely and quality responses
- Ability to learn and use all Ben E. Keith applications including Microsoft Office Suite programs and other internal company systems
- Travel Required