Wave Healthcare is an exclusively pediatric respiratory Durable Medical Equipment (DME) company whose primary focus is to improve healthcare for the Children of Texas. We are seeking a dedicated, positive, experienced clinician to join our team.
- Provide education to patients/clients/caregivers
- Demonstrate the use of equipment (feeding pumps, baby scales, etc.)
- Monitor patients to establish nutrition and weight baseline
- Work with team members to develop educational materials
- Completion of 4 year bachelor’s degree
- Current Registered Dietitian License in Texas and CPR certification
- 2 years of pediatric/hospital experience
Compensation between $52,000 and $55,000 annually. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Paid Time Off, paid company recognized holidays, and 401(K).
If you are interested in this position, please submit resumes to email@example.com.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.